Welcome to enlightenment through sexeducationforlearners.com
SEX has been a topic of interest for all age group. A proper scientific education profile has been a called for entity despite easily available pornographic material.
Talking SEX has been an entertaining subject since ages and a social taboo too. SEX is a wonderful subject of physical love. It has always been asked whether SEX is an art or its a science.
If its an ART how a person can master it. Any person can master this art with the help of scientific information about SEX.
One must remember that healthy and enjoyable Sex is possible only when one is physically and emotionally healthy, therefore you shall gather valuable information on various aspects of physical as well as mental health.
This website will cover basics of sex extending from Anatomy of the Human Body to most applied part of sex like orgasm and maintenance of sexual life through fitness fandamentals and disease control which have a negative effect on sexual life as is seen in diabetes Mallitus.
This website explores various aspects of
3.Normal or abnormal behavior,
4.Role pf patience,
5.Role of environment,
6.Role of exercise,
8.Sexually transmitted diseases and much talked about
9.Topical & oral aphrodiasiac drugs, commonly known as sex tonics.
You will get relevant information at this site which is not only scientific but informative & titlating as well.
All EDUCATION , nothing else.
NB: Site has gathered information from authentic sources through scientific studies and under experts guidance of medical team.
What is Sex ?
Definition of sex:
By Man: Wild and playful fun consisting of hot sweaty, spontaneous and ecstatic exquisite.
By Woman: Serious Act.
What is Sex Education?
It is process of acquiring scientific information by young and ignorant people to form scientific attitudes and beliefs about sex, relationships and intimacy through
1.generation of confidence,
3.knowledge about the Human Body, its genital part and various sexual processes.
Does Sex Education help ?
Yes, Sex Education helps to protect the person from
- Unintended Pregnancy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- HIV/AIDS (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
What will happen, if no Sex Education is propagated?
Till late 1990s Sex Education could not get its recognition and every year, millions of youths gather information about Sex from their innocent uninformed friends or relatives or after some kind of sexual exploitation.
“No Sex Education”, has prevented our upcoming generation to get any scientific approach towards one of the most talked about subject of life in this universe from toddler to diamond age of 100 years.
How Sex Education works better?
Sex Education helps ignorant young people whether male or female to:
- Ø Differentiate between accurate and inaccurate information.
- Ø Understand social and moral issues involved with sex.
- Ø Discuss sex and sexuality. (Sex is gender while sexuality is gay/straight etc.)
- Ø Understand different cultural attitudes.
- Ø Possess scientific knowledge about pregnancy, abortion, sex determination, and contraception.
- Ø Differentiate between impotency of psychogenic and organic (physical)origin.
- Ø Understand better the concepts of marriage, normal and abnormal sexual behavior and practices.
- Ø Understand sexual perversion.
- Ø Understand scientifically the 2 different physique and psyche of male and female.
Sex Education at what age should be given?
Females approach Puberty early with Budding of Breast tissues (Thelarche) followed by commencement of monthly menstrual cycle (Menarche).
During early teenage, children are curious about physiology and Anatomy of body.
Sensitive and appropriate guidance with scientific touch should be given to children in teenage group, including topics like Pregnancy and marriage to render physical, emotional and intellectual development of young people.
College goers and persons around 18 should invariably be given knowledge about contraception, pregnancy, abortion and STDs. Parents as usual are first teacher. A basic presentation should be given by parents for the very spontaneous questions put up by Pre-Adolescent child.
Who should Deliver Sex Education?
Both parents and school. Parents are also to be educated in countries like India through these type of correspondence courses so that they can get their children furnished with scientific and appropriate information about sex and related topics.
Boy should be given information by his father and girls child should be given Sex Education by her mother. Home is the first school and children are open with their parents and it is advisable to lesson first at home than school.
Should parents promote Enquiry?
Parents should not say them, to wait; Proper answers should be given at the time of query by the parents. At school level, for sex education, still much is left for proper teacher-students relationship building. School are required to develop instrumental/pictorial/photographic approach towards scientific exposure of the sex organs, being briefed by male teachers to male students and so on.
Parent/Teachers discussing sex should observe usage of scientific vocabulary to maintain dignity and respect.
What about Sex Books ?
Good and scientific books may fetch personal attention by learner to sex and its fact/myths.
Road side sold pornographic books facilitate genesis of unscientific information and beliefs socially as well as morally.
No question about sex should be discouraged to avoid or by AVOIDING an answer. When parents feel uncomfortable with such questions, they should get in contact with their family physician or a qualified doctor who can brief about the basics of Sexual Anatomy and Physiology.
Questions put up by Adolescent boys and girls shall be attended by their class teachers of Human Science/Biology or if possible a Sex Education symposium can be organized at school /college by qualified Medical Teacher or Doctor.
At Rural level School Teachers, Trained Birth Attendants (TBA) or Medical Officer can be of much help.
The strategy to undergo for effective structure for Sex Education is as follows:
- Ø The basic individual school is the home, to settle the very initial queries of the kids. A male child is attracted, first of all to his mother (Oedipus-Complex), while a female child is inclined to her father (Electra-Complex).
- Ø The basic individual teacher is father for boy and mother for girl. The parents are the first educators for children and they have a moral duty to furnish basic structure and mechanism in a very conversational language and in no atypical manner.
- Ø There should be a satisfying answer to each valid query about sex, which should be genuinely true, in modest terminology.
- Ø Young individual found playing with his/her sex organ should not be discouraged of scolded. This only increases the curiosity about their own sex and to the opposite sex. Sex should not be considered as a taboo by the parents and it duly needs an open discussion.
- Ø Every legal question should be satisfied by means of appropriate Ethical, Spiritual and Fundamental answer.
- Ø The questions upheld by children should never by discouraged in any way to produce confusion in mind, which may lead to development of an abnormal concept and genesis of personality disorder in youth.
- Ø The Physiology of birth of baby can be explained by making simple examples of Male-Female plant thereby explaining the POLLINATION takes place. This possibly is the most appropriate and satisfying way to answer the childhood queries.
- Ø The schools must start conducting seminars and symposiums exclusively on sex to their matriculate students by qualified teachers or doctors, at least twice in a full academic session. These types of sessions can be assisted by Audio-Video presentations also. An open and healthy building of relationship between educator and young students my get them, come forward for even asking or revealing for their perversion also.
- A Free and Open session of Questions and Answers must be there between the educator and young students. The Girls should receive these sessions from a female educator only. It this is not possible, and then a Male Educator in presence of a senior female class teacher can provide trouble shooting sessions.
- Ø The need is to educate commercial sex workers (CSW) also who are the source of active infection & subsequent disease for various sexually transmitted diseases.