Myth & Facts
Q.1. Sex education is NOT going to help?
Ans: Sex education is a process of acquiring information by young and ignorant person to
frame scientific attitude and beliefs about sex, relationship and intimacy through generation
of confidence, competency and knowledge about the Human Body, its genital parts and
various sexual processes.
SEX education helps to protect the person from :
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual exploitation
- Unwanted Pregnancy
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Infection from AIDS/ HIV
Q.2. Sex Education will not help to work better?
Ans: Sex education helps ignorant young people whether male or female to:
- Differentiate between accurate and inaccurate information.
- Understand social and moral issues involves with sex.
- Discuss sex and sexuality.
- Understand different cultural attitudes.
- Possess scientific knowledge about Pregnancy, Abortion, Sex determination and contraception.
- Differentiate between impotency of psychogenic and organic (physical) origin.
- Understand better, the concepts of Marriage, normal and abnormal sexual behaviour and practices.
- Understand sexual perversions
- Understand scientifically 2 different physique and psyche of male and female.
MYTH AND FACTS ABOUT MASTURBATION:
- Men are limited with semen quantity in life. Is it true?
Ans: Sperm and viscous fluid of semen is produced in Testes, Prostate and Seminal vesicles. Its production starts at puberty i.e. at the age of 13-14 and lasts till old age around even 100 years. It is acontinuous process of sperm production. This myth is false about number of ejaculate in a life of a man.
2. Is excessive Masturbation harmful?
Ans: Controlled Masturbation in either sex is not at all harmful to physique of subject. But psychologicalcompulsion for masturbation may lead to hampered emotional, physical and psychological health.
3. What is the normal frequency of Masturbation ?
Ans: There is no such fixed number of this healthy sex activity, Masturbation. It all depends on the sex appetite or desire or eroticism or appeal for sex which varies from person to person. Masturbation is just like being hungry as you fill the stomach with variety of foodstuff. Likewise the eroticism of psyche renders to lead this phase of self gratification.
4. Should Masturbation necessarily be done ?
Ans: It is not necessary but possibly all men do practice it or have practiced it in their life time. Females also practice but it still is considered a social taboo. Scientifically Masturbation allows man and woman to experience orgasm i.e. reaching sexual peak pleasure without any assistance of a partner to release sexual tension. Therefore it is advocated to advice masturbation to teen age boys and girls to alleviate with all sexual desires till they are grown up or mature enough for actual sex activity.
5. What shall parents do if they find their child having Masturbation or enjoying genitals ?
Ans: Parents should simply ignore this act of masturbation of their child and not get their child scolded for this so called heinous and forbidden sex activity. Parents are adviced to simply brief their wards about private and public exposures of sex and allied activities.
6. How males perform Masturbation ?
Ans: Males stroke their erect Penis to reach orgasm while making to and fro movements over the shaft of penis with bare hands or woth some clothing or with some lubricant to enhance the feel of gratification. Some practice innovative ways to keep the penis in between two pillows or bottles or water filled bags. Some rubber toys are also available which are made in the exact shape of the female genitals where in the penis can be inserted with delicacy and masturbation can easily be practiced.
7. Does a good frequency of masturbation reduce the thickness or length of penis?
Ans: No, Never. It is medically proven.
8. Does gratification of masturbation is same as actual coitus ?
Ans: Theoritically NO.
It all depends upon the attention of subject. Actual coitus is an act of long duration with emotional as well as physical involvement of two different bodies through intercourse to reach the pinnacle called ORGASM under excitement.
Masturbation is a solo act having superficial and short duration involvement to find and reach orgasm. Many of the times Masturbation is a routine and compulsive act for males to get rid of frustration, abstinence or pain or exhaustion or routine of life. The masturbation can be enjoyed as good as coitus while even actual coitus may turn out to be just a phasic masturbation.
9. What is the difference between masturbation and Night fall or Wet dreams (Nocturnal Ejaculation) ?
Ans: Masturbation is known as voluntary act being regulated by orientation and intelligence. Wet dreams are involuntary act of ejaculation during sleep because of accumulated sexual tensions. Females also dream in the similar way to reach orgasm involuntarily, but there is no phase of ejaculation as it is there with males.
10. Can Masturbation be advisable to youngesters?
Ans: Yes, because it helps :
- In maintaining physical and mental health.
- Youngesters to recognise and control their sexual response.
- Tmaintain better relationship between teenagers and young adults, by this solo sex activity.
- Females, who dont reach orgasm through Intercourse can recieve pleasure through masturbation.
- To releive anxiety and tension while one of partner is ill or on tour or in Menstrual Cycle or in late pregnancy or immediately after child birth.
- To function as voluntary outlet of sexual desires. it is to work as pleasurable safety valve which can avoid unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted infection in bachelors,spinsters and in married couples also.
GENERAL MYTH AND FACTS
1. Does Alcohol have a positive effect on sex activity?
NO. It does enhance the desire of activity of sex but takes away the performance.
2. Do other psychotropic drugs have any effect on sexual performance?
NO. Contrary to common belief drugs or alcohol or any other such product taken as an
aphrodisiac or sex tonic to enhancement of sexual performance,just increase the desire
and that does not improve the performance in bed for males at least.
3. Does drugs like SILDENAFIL have an eeffect on Erection?
This medicine is specifically been prescribed world over for a condition called ERECTILE
DYSFUNCTION which may be a result of physical disease or psychological state of mind.
This drug has been proven to be effective it taken under proper guidance of a physician for
the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.