Its an explosive feeling of sudden & intense pleasure which is a
physiological result of heightened sexual excitement and
neuromuscular response, followed by relaxation of sexual
tensions and muscles of body.
Orgasm is also called as CLIMAX or CUM.
Orgasm is physical as well as psychological therapy which alleviates physical, emotional,
mental and psychological stresses.
Orgasm is the final culmination of sexual activity.
Orgasm is an energetic process which is marked by:
- Feeling of sudden intense pleasure.
- Sex Flush
- Ejaculation in males
- Vagina profusely lubricated
- Erected Nipples
- Spasm of pelvic muscles
- Elevated Uterus.
DURATION OF ORGASM:
Orgasm lasts for a few (2-10) seconds. It stands as a single event with males and may be multiple with females. The feel of Orgasm vary with time, place or person. The feel of ORGASM may be explosive, ecstatic, avalanche of sensation or mild, less intense or less dramatic.
Female orgasm requires a masterly approach to attain, in comparison to more frequent and easily attained male orgasm. The female orgasm presents a paradox. There can be two ways of female genital stimulation to help reach orgasmby self or by partner.
- Clitoral stimulation.
- Vaginal or G-Spot stimulation
Clitoral stimulation can be done with finger tip or shaft of penis or with any sex toy ( Clitoris Stimulator) worn on the shaft of Penis. Some women find the clitoral orgasm feel better if the vagina is filled simultaneously and pleasantly. This filling of vagina can be a self service with fingers or dildo/vibrators(SEX TOYS) or a mutual affair with male partner's penis.
CAUSES OF EARLY OR NO ORGASM:
- Environmental situation
- Fear of being seen,heard or caught
- Intense urge leads to rapidity of the act
- Improper lubrication of reproductive organs
- Fatigue which may be mental or physical
- Fear of kids,getting awaken
- Diseases like Diabetes
- Prolonged abstinence
- Infection, Myopathy or Neuropthy
- Inadequate sexual arousal
- Low Testosterone hormone level.
Reaching ORGASM is damn easy provided you :
- Concentrate with Partner, not with the act.
- No anxiety factor is followed.
- Take a deep breath
- Spend enough time on Foreplay.
- Extend a helping hand to your spouse/partner towards excitement, action and final culmination.
When both partners experiencing orgasm at the same time.
Its fun and I tell you, damn easy to achieve.
LEARN HOW TO DELAY MALE ORGASM:
Love making is an art. Apart from inborn capabilities, Love making can also be learnt
effectively. With some practical approaches, reaching to Orgasm can be delayed and
Premature Ejaculation can be easily handled.
- DESENSITISE THE GLANS PENIS BY:
- Wearing single or double condom
- Interrupt the thursting penis in vagina by either stopping in vagina or pulling it out and wait for a while.
- Ask your partner while you lie on the bed to get a finger/palm rubbing masturbation. At the verge of ejaculation ask your female partner to SQUEEZE the tip of the penis (GLANS) so tightly, that it triggers a pain sensation through the shaft of penis to spine. A continuous practice may help you develop this skill of delayed ejaculation and orgasm.
2.TRY DIFFERENT POSITION AS:
- Woman on top position of Heterosexual Intercourse
- Missionary position of Intercourse where man remains on top while woman keeps lying flat on the bed
- Rear vaginal entry of penis while woman remains in standing/knee bent position
- Sitting criss-cross with folded legs on each other
- Kegel's (PC) Exercise:
A pelvic floor exercise, named after Dr Arnold Kegel. Its repeatedly contracting and
relaxing the muscles of the Pelvic floor which is a group of muscles.
This Exercise is helpful to -
- Reduce URINARY INCONTINENCE in males and females both,
- Help with childbirth in women,
- Reduce PREMATURE EJACULATION occurrences in men,
- To increase the size and intensity of erections.
- To prevent vaginal prolapse (Out-Pouching in old age)
- To prevent Uterine prolapse (Out-Pouching in old age)
- Treat pain on inflammation of Prostate gland.
The aim of Kegel exercises is to improve muscle tone by strengthening a muscle called
PUBO-COCCYGEUS of the pelvic floor. This PC muscle is responsible to control ejaculation
through Male Urethra( Urine outlet passage). A strong and hypertophied (outsized) PC
muscle will help in controlling the ejaculation while the process of intercourse is going on.
HOW TO DO KEGEL'S EXERCISE:
- Lie on your back.
- Draw your Rectum slowly.
- Tense it more firmly, forward in the pelvis.
- Draw the entire pelvic floor inward and upward to the count of 6 (1 per second ).
- Relax slowly to the count of 6.
- Make sure you don't contract your abdominal and buttocks muscles.
Once properly practiced while lying down, you can have it exercise even when you are
sitting in the office, classroom and while driving.
Don't mix ALCOHOL with sexas Alcohol ingestion increases the desire of sex but takes away the performance. Alcohol clouds the judgement making about morality and safe practice of sex. The simple notion to understand is " Either sex or Alcohol".
Male Orgasm is associated with Ejaculation. By now we are aware Ejaculation is a reflex, a glandular reflex due to pelvic muscle contraction thereby causing pumping out of the fluid from Prostate Gland and seminal vesicles. Male Orgasm is a sequence of physical processes which once initiated, cannot be stopped.
Male Orgasm and Ejaculation are two separate entities but they occur in most cases simultaneously. Ejaculation is discharge of semen which can be reflex due to spasm of muscles, without any feeling of Orgasm.
Orgasm can be without ejaculation in:
- Boys before Puberty.
- Prostatic Diseases.
- Use of certain diseases.
Ejaculation without Orgasm can be seen in Neurological diseases in males.
Vaginal Orgasm is achieved due to stimulation of G-Spot which is an erotic zone located in front wall of vagina along the course of Urethra(Urinary Passage Tube) that would swell during sexual stimulation.
This elusive spot is named after German Physician named Ernst Grafenburg. It has been suggested that this G-SPOT is nothing counterpart of male prostate gland.